Your review will help the editor decide whether or not to publish the article. Please prepare a report according to the following items.
- Summarize the article in a short paragraph.
- Give your main perception of the article, e.g. novelty and impact of the work
- Evaluate the article considering the journal’s standards and format.
- Include all submitted items including Highlights, Graphical Abstract (if present), References, Title and Abstract in the reviewing process and then give specific comments and suggestions.
- Language of the article is another important factor that should be evaluated-is the article written scientifically with acceptable English?
The reviewer should clearly state his/her recommendation supported by adequate reasons:
- Minor revision
- Major revision